Ticket Sales have ended for this event - Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets for this fun night of TERROR.
We hope you have an amazing time with your family and friends.
We are so excited to bring to you our first ever
Run for Harrison Heroes Virtual Fun Run!
We wanted to honor all those who have made this school year possible by putting together an event to show them our support and appreciation.
Registration is HAS CLOSED! Thank you to all those who are registered
Event dates: April 26th to May 2nd
Where: ANYWHERE - run with your neighbors, run with your friends, run at the park - It's up to you!
Time: ANY TIME – you choose the day and the time that you want to run
Distance: ANYTHING - run a mile or two; walk, jog, cartwheel, it's your distance and a perfect time to get out and have fun!
Raffle Prize Winners: Stay tuned
Pictures: Please email all pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issues with the PayPal Link you can go directly to the PayPal website and enter our email address - email@example.com
Join the PTA in Celebrating and Showing Your Support For World Down Syndrome Day by Rocking Your Socks on Monday, March 22nd
Cookies & Cocoa with Santa will be Sunday
Dec 5th 4:30pm-7:30pm
Location: PVS White Gazebo
Santa and his elves have been working extra hard this year - so due to an unforeseen circumstance at his workshop - our event date has been changed to Sunday, Dec. 5th
This event is SOLD OUT- Thank you so much for participating
Please arrive during your selected time slot
If you have not paid for your registration please use our PayPal link to pay and complete your registration.
We will also be filling a truck for Toys for Tots. Please bring an unwrapped toy to help us fill the truck and give back to those who need it the most during this time of year.
Sign ups for Elves (Student Helpers) and Parent Volunteers for Cookies and Cocoa will be published Monday, 11/22
Explorers have "Got Talent", and we cannot wait to see you in ACTION!
Back by Popular Demand - The PTA Proudly Presents
Harrison in the Spotlight
Our virtual Talent Show
Feb 7th through Feb 21st
Click Here to Post Your Talent
Join Code is 7ddc3d1a
Come on Explorers - Show us what you can do!Tell a joke or two, maybe magic is your expertise...Can you dribble a ball or shoot a 3-pointer, maybe ski down a mountain?How about a song and a special dance or what about showing off your tumble skills... THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!
When: Saturday, September 25
Where: Mood's Farm, 901 Bridgeton Pike Mullica Hill
Cost: $8 per person includes: hayride, bag of apples, an apple cider donut, & cup of cider
Do I need to Pre-Register? No, just come on out to the farm!
Interested in working the PTA table at this event for an hour?
We would love your help!
Please reach out to Megan firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Seuss Celebration Week
Oh the Places You Will Go - Click on the links below to do an activity, listen to a story, sing a song and more!
This activity has ended but please enjoy the readings and activities when you have time.
One Fish – Two Fish – Can you Guess How Many Fish?
Congrats to our Fish Guess Winner Antonio Casciello
Also congrats to our 3 runner ups Lucas Casciello, Adelyn Marro and Emma Kaestner
Fun Dr. Seuss Activities for the Family:
- Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Create Your Own Seuss Character
- Dr. Seuss Reading Challenge
- Dr. Seuss Crafts
- Make your own "Cat in the Hat" Wearable Hat
- Be like the Lorax and create your own Mustache
- Learn to Draw the Lorax
- Make your own Cat in the Hat Snack
- Make Fizzy Footprints Inspired by The Foot Book
- Put Me in the Zoo - Paper Puppet
- Oh The Places You will Go Hot Air Balloon
Enjoy some fun stories read by our amazing teachers and staff at HTS and PVS
- Falling for Rapunzel - Mrs. Malaby (Grade 1)
- Skippy Jon Jones - Mr. Trussel (P.E.)
- A Little Spot of Happiness - Mrs. Sutton (Guidance)
- Oh, The Thinks You Can Think - Mrs. Lubelski (Grade 6)
- Go Dog Go - Mrs. Sakhleh (Social Studies)
- The Monster at The End of this Book - Mrs. Cheeseman (Math)
- Happy Birthday Madame Chapeau - Mrs. Rivera (Grade 3)
- Green Eggs and Ham - Mrs. Glaze (Grade 3)
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on a Bed - Ms. DeAngelo (Kindergarten)
- The Underpants Zoo - Miss Mackowiak (Grade 2)
- Manana Iguana - Mrs. Marucci
- Mr. Tiger Goes Wild- Ms. McCafferty (Grade 1)
- Applesauce Season - Mrs. Malloy (Library)
- Knuffle Bunny- Mrs. Lewin (Library and Social Studies)
- I Wish You More - Mrs. Johns (Grade 3)
- Only One You - Ms. Manzo and Mrs. Richardson (Grade 4)
- Where the Wild Things Are - Mrs. Spitale (Grade 2)
- Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon - Mrs. Ward (Grade 4)
- Maybe Something Beautiful - Mrs. Moran (Art)
- Today I Feel Silly - Mrs. Brown (Grade 4)
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes - Mrs. Leonardi (Resource Teacher)
Enjoy some fun stories read by our PTA and some of our wonderful parents
Sing a Song or Do a Dance, Here is your chance
It's Oobleck Time:
Did you know?
We can’t wait to see all the fun our Explorers have this week! Please send your photos to email@example.com so that they can be featured in our yearbook!
The 2020 PTA Science Fair is tentatively scheduled for the beginning of April 2020. in the gymnasium at PVS School. The evening Science Fair will be on Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., come and enjoy all of the student projects as well as a science demonstration.
The Science Fair is open to all 4th, 5th & 6th grade students.