- Last Updated: 07 March 2022 07 March 2022
- Hits: 8890 8890
Read Across America Celebration Week
Oh' the Places You Will Go - Click on the links below to do an activity, listen to a story, sing a song and more!
Everything is AWESOME - Everything is cool when you are part of a TEAM!
Listen to Lori Penderleith (PTA President) read amazing book about a Lego Rescue Mission - Coast Guard to the Rescue
Ok TEAM Explorers - can you be AWESOME and guess
how many Lego People are in the Jar?
The PTA will be awarding a prize to the closest guess
Submit Your Guess as easy as ABC and 1-2-3 by clicking on the form - Lego Guess
Extrodinary and Amazing Read Across Amercia Activities:
Enjoy some fun stories read by our amazing teachers and staff at HTS and PVS
- Falling for Rapunzel - Mrs. Malaby (Grade 1)
- Parker Looks Up - Mrs. Hackett-Slimm (Principal PVS)
- Never Let a Unicorn Scribble - Mrs. Rosenhoover
- Skippy Jon Jones - Mr. Trussel (P.E.)
- A Little Spot of Happiness - Mrs. Sutton (Guidance)
- Oh, The Thinks You Can Think - Mrs. Lubelski (Grade 6)
- Leonardo The Terrible Monster - Mrs. Sakhleh (Kindergarten Library/Literacy Teacher)
- The Monster at The End of this Book - Mrs. Cheeseman (Math)
- Happy Birthday Madame Chapeau - Mrs. Rivera (Grade 3)
- Green Eggs and Ham - Mrs. Glaze (Grade 3)
- Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late - Ms. DeAngelo (Kindergarten)
- The Underpants Zoo - Miss Mackowiak (Grade 2)
- Manana Iguana - Mrs. Marucci
- Mr. Tiger Goes Wild- Ms. McCafferty (Grade 1)
- Applesauce Season - Mrs. Malloy (Library)
- Knuffle Bunny- Mrs. Lewin (Library and Social Studies)
- I Wish You More - Mrs. Johns (Grade 3)
- Only One You - Ms. Manzo and Mrs. Richardson (Grade 4)
- Where the Wild Things Are - Mrs. Spitale (Grade 2)
- Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon - Mrs. Ward (Grade 4)
- Maybe Something Beautiful - Mrs. Moran (Art)
- Today I Feel Silly - Mrs. Brown (Grade 4)
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes - Mrs. Leonardi (Resource Teacher)
- If An Animal Kissed Good Night - Mrs. Reeves (Virtual Support Teacher)
Sing a Song or Do a Dance, Here is your chance
It's Oobleck Time:
Did you know these facts about some of our favorite authors?
We can’t wait to see all the fun our Explorers have this week! Please send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can be featured in our yearbook!