Gather to Graze Fundraiser – Postponed
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our Gather to Graze fundraiser has been postponed until Fall 2021.
We are in the process of issuing refunds.
We appreciate everyone's support and are looking forward to making it even bigger in the Fall.
Pizza Kit Fundraiser - Round 2!!!!
This fundraiser has ended. Thank you to everyone who ordered for your support. Thank you to Marino's for sponsoring this fundraiser.
- Fundraiser has ended -
The PTA is so excited to introduce our next Fundraiser!
We are offering Pura Vida Bracelets in 4 styles and 2 color combinations perfect for your Explorer or your Pioneer!
The bracelets are $8 each (there is also a $0.25 processing per order).
The bracelets make perfect gifts for the holidays, birthdays and more!
All orders must be submitted by October 12th.
All orders will be in within 6-8 weeks after final order date.
Any questions please contact – Kim Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising is one of the more important duties that the Harrison Township PTA is tasked with. It is our mission to enhance and maximize the education, health and well-being of every child while helping them to achieve their highest potential through strong parent, family and community involvement and commitment.
Thanks to our Harrison Township Families for your continued support. Our PTA programs and events are designed to enhance the education, health and well-being of every child while building strong parent, family and community involvement.
Back by Popular Demand...the PTA is excited to offer The SilverGraphics Art-Based Fundraiser that will turn your student’s art work into a “work of art”.
This exciting program offers students, teachers and families the opportunity to view a virtual, customized art gallery of student masterpieces displayed on various products and make purchase right online!
How it Works:
- The student creates their masterpiece in school with the direction of our art teachers.
- Once the awesome artwork is completed it is scanned and uploaded it into the Harrison Township & Pleasant Valley Silver Graphic Galleries.
- Each student will receive a customized order form, which features that student’s artwork with directions to find it in the Gallery and directions as to how to order online.
- Complete the paper order form and return to school by 3/4/19 OR order online from the comfort of your own home by 3/6/19!
- Completed orders will be delivered to the schools for distribution the first week of April.
- All orders will be sent home with your student.
For more information about our fundraiser please see www.silvergraphics.com
Please check back soon for additional information regarding this fundraiser.
If you have general questions regarding the SilverGraphics fundraiser, please contact silvergraphics@