Fundraising is one of the more important duties that the Harrison Township PTA is tasked with. It is our mission to enhance and maximize the education, health and well-being of every child while helping them to achieve their highest potential through strong parent, family and community involvement and commitment.
In our continued effort to meet our goals and fulfill our mission we look to the families of the Harrison Township School District to help raise funds in furtherance of these tasks.
Following are just some of the many ways the Harrison Township PTA has been able to support of the Harrison Township Schools:
- Contributing to the new outdoor playset at HTS & PVS;
- Purchase of new sports equipment for outdoor recess at PVS;
- Donated toward the Go Guardian security software for the Chromebooks at PVS;
- Bringing educational assemblies to both HTS and PVS schools;
- Sponsoring class picnics (pizza and beverages) for all grades at both HTS and PVS;
- Sponsoring student events including, Halloween Skating Party, Breakfast with Santa, Talent Show, Dr. Seuss' Birthday Celebration, Science Fair and Mother and Son Night;
- Sponsoring Teacher, Staff and Transportation appreciation celebrations, which included renovations to teacher prep rooms at both HTS and PVS
The PTA Board has listened to the feedback of our families and have worked very hard to streamline our fundraising efforts but also maximize out fundraising potential.