The Book Fair is a reading event that provides students with the opportunity to browse all of the titles and choose the books they want to read; thus, building literacy confidence—the ability to read, write, and speak about what they know, how they feel, and who they are. Nine out of ten kids are more likely to finish a book they choose for themselves. The Book Fair will provide them with a selection of new and favorite authors, popular series, cool posters and school supplies.
Included are the newest paperbacks and hard covers, titles from leading authors, fun and educational products, and unique gift selections. The extensive selection for this year includes:
- Award-winning titles
- Picture, early reader, easy, and chapter books
- Bestsellers and popular series favorites
- Dictionaries, student reference notebooks, and fun activities
- Adult favorites – including fiction and nonfiction bestsellers
- Cookbooks and coffee table books
- Bookmarks, educational items, plush characters, and more
Forms of Payment: Cash, credit card or check are accepted. If you are not able to shop with your student, please discuss any special requests with them (no posters, a book you can read, etc.) and a Book Fair Volunteer will be happy to help them shop.
Evening Shopping Hours: Each school will offer an evening of shopping event in addition to the shopping time each classroom will be assigned. Check back later for your student's classroom shopping time and opportunity to volunteer for this event.
**Book Fair Dates TBD