Each year the PTA Assembly Coordinators work very hard to bring fun and exciting assemblies to each grade in HTS and PVS; as well as, one assembly for each school as a whole.
The PTA strives to bring in presenters that will communication important information, share learning experience and make positive contributions to student development thus raising achievement and standards. In other words, they underpin the school’s STARS principals and the whole of the curriculum.
- SAFETY FIRST – As a school community, we will respect and follow all school, classroom, and bus rules. Safety in our school, on the bus, and playground environment is our goal.
- TRY HARD AND DO OUR BEST – As a school community we will put forth our best effort in all that we do both academically and behaviorally.
- ACT RESPONSIBLY – As a school community we will take responsibility for our own actions.
- RESPECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS – As a school community we will respect ourselves and others by recognizing and demonstrating personal, family, and school values.
- SOLVE PROBLEMS PEACEFULLY – As a school community we will learn and use our peaceful problem solving strategies in everyday conflicts. In addition, we will all do our part to demonstrate that our community is inclusive, thoughtful, and empathetic.
If you have general questions regarding Educational Assemblies at HTS, please contact HTSAssemblies@HarrisonPTA.org or questions regarding Educational Assemblies at PVS, please contact PVSAssemblies@HarrisonPTA.org.